22 April 2011

VIDEO GAMES LIVE IS COMING TO MALAYSIA ONCE AGAIN



Did you missed last year’s Video Games Live at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre? I did and I still crying in my sleeps thinking about it. Ok, kidding about the crying part but I was seriously frustrated until just mere minutes ago when an eagle eyed reader has pointed to us that Video Games Live has confirmed the date and venue of their 2011 show in Kuala Lumpur. Is that cool or what?
According to the show’s official website, Video Games Live show in Kuala Lumpur will take place on Saturday, 1st October at National Stadium. It is rather a weird selection of venue for such a gig since the National Stadium of Bukit Jalil is rather too huge and open; hence, I believe that the actual venue would either be at Stadium Putra or Stadium Negara.
That being said, I don’t think venue is a big problem as I’m sure many gamers and music lovers alike will swarm the show no matter where it is going to held, so let’s wait for the full details from the local organizer. This time, I will definitely be there at the show.

[Source: Video Games Live. Image: Roxanne Ready, used under Creative Commons license. Thanks toKyoyagami for pointing it out!]

No comments:

Post a Comment