08 February 2011

I-CONNECT VIEWX LASER PICO PROJECTOR REVIEW




You don’t need a huge projector just to project some simple things from your computer and even your phone, with a device slightly bigger than an iPhone 4, you can project anything you want from your computer, laptops and even Apple products such as the iPhone, iPod and iPad. The i-connect ViewX Laser Pico Projector  from Picop is the world’s first ultra-miniature laser based projector engine which uses red, green and blue laser light sources, electronics, optics, and a unique tiny mirror-like device that paints the image lie by line on the projection surface.



I’ve never understood the need of a projector by an average consumer like myself, unless I had a huge home with a sophisticated entertainment room, a projector will be a perfect fit to enjoy a movie or two on a boring Sunday, but what good is a portable projector that paints an image line-by-line, thus lowering the quality of the projection? Making an interactive cake like Disney did but since they patented it, don’t even think about using that idea before paying up. When you’re bored out of your mind or when you wish to share something with a group of audience, a portable projector could come in handy. I on the other hand, use it to show my mum videos from my phone so she doesn’t have to squint before
poking around my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment